Allen family pic 2010-Katelyn 13 months old
About to go to a swim party!
Always, I mean always carries a blue ball with her.. Our little girl LOVES blue!
Trying out her new sunglasses and she lives in that ball pit!
It's SUMMA.. TIME!
Such a sweet little princess!
Sorry for the delay on blogging, but I probably won't be blogging as much because it is hard to keep up with! I am now back to work, so life is busy being a Mom, wife, maintaining a household and raising a toddler! But I wouldn't trade it for the world! She is such a blessing!
- 31 INCHES
- 23 LBS 3 OZ(SHE HATES TO BE WEIGHED AND SCREAMS EVERY TIME!)
AT 15 MONTHS KATELYN IS:
- Taking 4-5 steps on her own. Still a little timid, but I think she will take off running soon
- Doctor said she is above average in intelligence (she could tell because of her strong-willed nature during the office visit..) We choose to look at it that she will be a good leader one day
- loves Little Gym (been going for a couple of months now). Her favorite is the balls and bubbles. She is also doing well with somersaults over a bolster
- She loves balls of all shapes and sizes, but GOES FOR THE BLUE EVERYTIME!
- Favorite foods: Mum Mums, Teether Biscuits, Watermelon, Grapes, Bananas, Pancakes, banana oatmeal, cheddar cheese and LOVES ALL VEGGIES! (little turkey still prefers them puree though, but we are happy she is eating it!)
- starting to feed self with spoon most meals. It's a MESS! BUT FUN!
- Still taking 2 naps a day(1 1/2 each) and sleeping 12 hours at night 8pm-8am. Have I mentioned lately how much we love the fact that she loves her sleep?!
- Loves water! (starts swim lessons in July)
- Says Mama, Dada, Ball, Dog, Woof, Mama Night Night (1st phrase!), Bye Bye. No!
- Seems like she stepped out of babyhood quickly this month-suddenly she wants to sit at dinner table, eat what we eat, talk on the phone (ANYONE KNOW IF THEY SELL IPHONES FOR CHILDREN-FAKE OF COURSE!)
- My challenge lately is finding ways to satisfy her need to mimic the things she sees me do, but SAFELY
- loves books! (reading with us, on her own or pulling them all off the bookcase
- can point to eyes, ears, nose, mouth, belly button
- has to have her bear and pig every night to sleep
We love you Katelyn Grace with a pretty face! You make our world a brighter place!
Mommy and Daddy