Wednesday, July 1, 2009

PHOTOSHOOT....


Every morning Katelyn wakes up in such a good mood, it makes us soo happy. This morning I walk in and see her bed is destroyed! Apparently, little Katelyn is learning how to scoot backward, even being swaddled! That must be a tricky thing to do, but I had to get a picture to show you that she managed to scoot from one end of the crib to the other. Note: last night she made it 12 hours and 45 minutes without a peep! Of course, I was still up checking the monitor and worried about her being hungry, but she seemed to be fine. That was the longest she has slept yet!

Okay, I haven't put headbands on her much and wanted to get a vote for the cutest bow. Option 1: hot pink

Option 2: Different colored/big bow

Option 3: White bow on pink
I think my favorite is Option 1, but she sure was good for our photoshoot this morning. As you can tell in the pictures, she was very tired and DEFINITELY ready for her nap.

We tried out the Bumbo today and she is not quite ready yet. It is so exciting to have her use her new stuff, but at the same time kind of sad as she is already getting so BIG. We can't get over that she is almost 4 months old!

After a couple of minutes, she was really leaning to the right. We will try the Bumbo again soon:)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I can't believe she scooted all of that way swaddled!!! That is too funny! Please give the baby girl a big hug from her Aunt Katie!!!!

    ReplyDelete