Saturday, May 9, 2009

1ST OUTING-CLAIRE'S 1ST BIRTHDAY PARTY!!


Captured her smile before Claire's birthday party


This is a cute little smirk she makes when we talk to her




Birthday Girl: Claire... Doesn't she look adorable? I loved her bow!

Katelyn resting in her carseat.. Sweet dreams!




Ryan and I with Katelyn... We didn't want to pick her up out of the carseat- never wake a sleeping baby:)



Susan, Caroline, Katelyn, Mel hanging at the party...






After the party, we were so excited to see Jamie & Ashley! They stopped by to meet Katelyn. Ashley and I have been good friends since we were 9 years old. Ash it is always so good to see you and I miss hanging out with you! I hope you come back to C-town soon!


Aunt Katie came to visit Saturday night so Ryan and I could have a "date night". We went to see our 1st movie since she was born. Thank you Katie for babysitting and we sure are going to miss you this summer!






1 comment: