Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!


My brother had us all over for brunch for Mother's Day and all the men pitched in to help. It was so nice to be with family and enjoy the day together. My Mom saved a dress of Aunt Katie's (from when she was 2 months old) and Katelyn wore it today. It was very special that Katelyn got to wear this dress my Mom saved for 26 years! Impressive right? I can barely keep up with stuff from last year!


Katelyn and Aunt Katie

Four generation picture-I feel so blessed to be able to capture this for Katelyn!
THANK YOU Mom for being such a great example and I aspire to be as good of a Mother as you are!

Great Grandmother: Nanny & Katelyn

Aunt Shellee & Katelyn

3 comments:

  1. That was such a fun day! Happy day to all the Mommas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful day with four generations of Mother's. We are very blessed. Thanks to Brad and all of the men for their hard work in making our day very special. The brunch was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful day. Great to be with family

    Mo.

    ReplyDelete