Monday, September 21, 2009

YUMMY...


Our little Katelyn ate her 2nd veggie of her life yesterday...SQUASH! Oh my goodness, this little girl loves squash. Multiple times she tried to grab the spoon as I wasn't feeding it to her fast enough. She liked carrots okay, but never grabbed at the spoon. Ryan and I are thankful she likes vegetables because as a kid we both laughed that we would order french fries and mashed potatoes as our two veggie "sides". Needless to say, we are really "TRYING" to do better at eating vegetables. They are just not near as good as carbs. Ryan and I love anything carb related-chips, pasta, pizza, mashed potatoes, french fries,etc. Ryan said the other day he needs a shirt that says "I run to eat." Sounds like our little Katelyn is taking after her Daddy:)


Kyle, Papa & Katelyn-My Dad watches Kyle(my nephew) a couple days a week and today he brought him over to hang out with Katelyn. I think they both had so much fun! Katelyn was really watching Kyle and laughing alot. I definitely think kids LOVE other kids. Kyle is so sweet and loved being able to help with the baby!

3 comments:

  1. Kids TOTALLY Love other kids and its hilarious to watch! She is cute with her little squash mess on her face : ) ~alli s

    ReplyDelete
  2. She loves squash with out Molly Mac and Cheese? Wow! Missed you last night! ILYMT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy veggies. I scooped her face leftovers with the spoon to get every last bite and cleans the face a little too. Makes little Miss K laugh.Just look at that sweet face. She loves to eat. Blowing the food is fun too. Mom and Dad may need a bib and face mask for protection. More fun milestones ahead.

    ReplyDelete