Thursday, September 10, 2009

LABOR DAY WEEKEND


Katelyn found her feet! It is so funny to watch her as she often will suck on her big toe! She is definitely teething! Ryan went to Dallas to go see his friends and do another triathalon on Monday, so Katelyn & I stayed busy this weekend with lots of visitors. I didn't take pictures of everyone, Sorry!
Friday-Saturday: Nini & PawPaw came to visit.

On Sunday, Patrick (Katie's boyfriend) got to meet Katelyn for the 1st time. He was so sweet to drive all the way in from Houston and brought us Chuy's for lunch. Thanks Patrick & Katie!

Krissy (sister in law) with Kyle on left (3) & Tyler on right (5).....stopped by to say Hi. Aren't my nephews precious? I can't believe how much they have grown. Time flies!


Happy Baby!



Ashley & Jamie came to visit from Dallas this weekend and we were so excited to see them. It has been too long! Ashley and I have known each other since we were 9 & have lots of fun memories together!


Yay! Daddy is home! This was the first time that Ryan had been away from us since Katelyn was born and we missed him terribly! We are so glad he is home and love him so much! Congrats honey on another triathalon! We are proud of you!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the updates siddy! Even though I get to see Katelyn now, I am still a blog stalker! ILYMT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had so much fun siing you and Baby K! She is so big and fun now!!! I enjoyed our girls visit too of course! I miss you in Dallas my friend!!

    ReplyDelete