Wednesday, August 19, 2009

MOTHER'S DAY OUT


On Wednesdays, PaPa (Katelyn's grandpa & my Dad) has been coming over to watch Katelyn some, so I can run some much needed errands. It is has been a HUGE help! Yes, I know that I can take Katelyn with me everywhere, but sometimes it is so much easier for my Dad to watch her, so I can run errands more efficiently. Plus, I don't interrupt her naptime. Lord knows we don't want to wake a sleeping baby;)

Yay! Aunt Katie came back into town! She has been at Camp Ozark for the summer and she couldn't believe how much Katelyn has grown. She said the blog doesn't do justice to the little personality Katelyn is developing. She is her own little person and is becoming so much fun! She is starting to be a ham for the camera because I take so many pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment