Monday, August 24, 2009

STARTING SOLIDS.....


I can't believe we have started rice cereal, I don't want my baby to grow up:( She really took to the spoon pretty well and decided her sippy cup was a teether....LOL We just handed her the cup to see what she would do and she brought it right to her mouth and started trying to drink out of it. We gave her like 3 sips of water for fun--it was precious!

The directions on the box said to desired consistency.. We were like, What consistency is that for a 1st time?!

I am ready Mommy & Daddy!



Yum, this is good!



I don't know if I like my hands or the rice cereal better? Hmm..




All gone! She did great for her 1st day of cereal and we are gradually going to increase the consistency and move her on to better foods like veggies and fruits!




2 comments:

  1. More monumental moments in the life of a growing baby. Looks like she loves baths like her momma. Get ready for the long relaxing ones to come while she reads a whole book. LOL So great she likes her cereal and her new eating experiences. She's a super star!
    We just love that sweet, sweet baby. She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with the solid food stuff! Little E loved the oatmeal...think it has more flavor. They grow up fast! She sure is cute :)

    ReplyDelete