Saturday, August 1, 2009

WEEKLY UPDATE


Katelyn had her 4-5 month pics made this week and this is one of the "Sneak Peeks" I can't wait to see more! Our photographer is Deb Evans and she does a great job!

Sarah Chandler had her beautiful little girl Mackenzie Ryan and she weighed 5 lbs. 14 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long! She is absolutely beautiful! Congrats Sarah & JP!



Life has been busy as usual at the Allen household & Katelyn's sleeping through the night came to a SCREECHING halt 8 days ago. Hence, why I haven't blogged lately. We have been very tired! Although we have to celebrate last night, she made it 8 hours again! Ryan and I were ecstatic!



Last Saturday night, we went to the Astros game at MinuteMaid Park with Ryan's good friend from Texas Tech and groomsman Clint Cushman & his wife Kristi. We had so much fun and had great seats! We didn't get a picture of all of us, but if you see below I got one picture of the park and it is sideways! I couldn't fix it! Sorry!






Newest development this week! Katelyn LOVES her Bumbo and sits up really straight!



Hanging in Daddy's chair being serious




I LOVE that smile! It is hard to capture it on camera! Usually when she sees the camera I get the deer in headlights look. When I bring the camera down to talk to her, she laughs! Such a stinker:)



Our sweet friends Lindsay & Claire came over to visit and we had so much fun! Lindsay gives great parenting tips and is such a wonderful Mother to Claire. I have known Lindsay since Pre-K and we used to call each other MELON & LEMON. We think it is so neat that Katelyn and Claire will get to grow up together.




Lindsay & Katelyn




Katelyn went to a 1 year old birthday party for Rhys Longmire while Mommy & Daddy went on date night to the movies. MeMa and Pepa said she was very social at the party and had a great time!




Ready for the party!



Pepa giving Katelyn a bottle. I am so blessed that she will still nurse well, but also take a bottle of my breast milk so I have freedom to go out and do things often!



Lauren and Rhys (1 year old birthday boy!)=Katie we missed you!


Katelyn trying to eat her dress & falling over on Rhys!


She is such a "Daddy's girl"-This picture made my heart melt. I love seeing them interact. Katelyn loves her DADDY!

4 comments:

  1. She loved Rhys's birthday party. So many people and so much action to watch. We were so proud of her party manners. Katelyn also got acquainted with our dear friends and extended family. They wanted to hold the precious baby girl and she loved it. We also loved showing her off so dressed up for the party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the updates Siddy! I was so sad to miss yesterday...glad Katelyn got to go though!

    These new pictures are PRECIOUS!!! Can't wait to see the growing girl!!! ILYMT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the new page background siddy!

    ReplyDelete