Monday, October 5, 2009

6-7 Month Pictures from Deb Evans Photography


This past weekend we had some more pictures taken of Katelyn & here are the Sneak Peeks! I am very pleased with them & can't wait to see the rest!


Katelyn wanted to eat the tutu in most of the shots!

AWW.... I love love love this one! It really shows her happy personality!


In all of these family shots she was very serious! So the only thing that made her laugh was to bouce her up & down... Needless to say it was difficult for Ryan and I to try to bouncing her up and down, 1-2-3 pose, smile & try to look normal!









One of her Christmas dresses....


Thanks Mema for all your help and making Katelyn's beautiful bows!

6 comments:

  1. L-O-V-E the new pics!!! Can't wait to see the rest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yall all look great! Such sweet pictures of K in her tutu! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of you look BEAUTIFUL! What a photogenic family. Precious

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super model hung in there for several hours with all her clothes changes, feeling the new textures and tasting each one. I can hear her happy squeal. Don't mess with my tutu.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for all the compliments! It made my day:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love the same one you do!!! They are all adorable though! Good job Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete