Friday, October 9, 2009

Updated pics


Sitting like a big girl in her chair


Putting on an outfit and getting a picture before she outgrows it or maybe she already did, but we put it on her anyway & took a picture. Man, she outgrows stuff so quickly it is hard to keep up with what fits and what doesn't?! Does anyone else have this problem?

I don't know why this picture is sideways and I couldn't fix it.... Isn't it cute though?



She tried out Baby Mum Mums & liked them, but she tried to shove the whole cracker in her mouth, so I have learned to give her 1/2 a cracker at a time... The picture I took of her with her Baby Mum Mum was sideways too, so I left it out and put a picture of the box!


All done with peas, carrots & rice cereal... This little girl loves her veggies! (except for peas!)



Trying out her new bath seat....


This past weekend we went to Aimee Dewey Witherspoon's to celebrate sweet Abby's 1st birthday! It was so much fun and it made Ryan and I start thinking about Katelyn's 1st birthday! It will be here before we know it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY!

2 comments:

  1. Love all the pics!!! Especially the one in her chair with that little pink outfit!!! Too cute siddy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sitting so pretty is her own little chair. That baby girl sure knows how to melt hearts. I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart, and can't get enough of her sweet loves.

    ReplyDelete