Wednesday, October 21, 2009

PLEASE PRAY FOR BAILEY........


As I am typing this post, I have tears in my eyes for our sweet little dog Bailey. He is currently crying, yelping, moaning, you name it.... You see in the picture above his tail is wrapped in gauze... A couple of weeks ago, Ryan and I discovered a mass on his tail and we brought him into the vet last week and he recommended we remove the mass. It was fairly large and it has been sent to the lab to make sure it is not malignant. We were anxious about the surgery, but knew it would be best to remove the mass. Since he is not put under very often, we went ahead and had a teeth cleaning done as well. Poor Bailey ended up having 5 teeth pulled and he is only 5 years old! I was upset about this as I never consented to his teeth being pulled....it just happened. Needless to say, yesterday Ryan comes home with Bailey yelping and his tail was already bleeding. Ryan took him back up to the vet, he was given a shot for pain & they wrapped the tail. I have never seen my dog like this.....it is breaking my heart in two... He won't walk......we carry him everywhere & he hasn't pottied outside...We have already had 2 accidents in the house... Little did I know that this surgery would impact him in this way:( PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR "FURRY BABY".... We are so sad to see him like this... On a happy note, baby Kate is doing well & we have lots to update when I have some more time to blog.. I am now off to take care of a dog that is in alot of pain and we can't fix it.....It's just plain awful....

1 comment:

  1. Awwww poor pitiful Bailey. He never knew how good his life was. He looks embarrased so doesn't want the neighbors seeing him if he goes outside. The drugs may make it hard to walk. Baby K has taken his place in the food chain so this is his chance to move up again and get more attention. Remind him you have a privacy fence and it's Halloween and everyone is dressing up. He is just a week early. Space dog.... it's cool costume Bailey. Just get well quick furry grand dog baby.

    ReplyDelete